Noemi always wanted to try Fro-Yo and as summer is coming soon which is the perfect time for this healthy treat, she just tried to make one by herself. It’s easier than she tought and tastes really good! (: It’s a healthier alternative to ice cream and you can actually prepare Fro-Yo with your favorite fruits, yoghurts, nuts, dried fruits and many other ingredients.
What you need for 1 serving:
- 125g natural 0,1% yoghurt
- 1 very ripe pear
- 30g of your favorite muesli (I used whole wheat muesli with dried fruits and nuts)
- 30ml agave syrup
How to prepare:
- Whisk the yoghurt until smooth.
- Peal the pear, quater it and mash it with a fork.
- Add the pear to the yoghurt and whisk well.
- Add all the other ingredients and whisk well again.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture into a soup plate and spread it as thin as possible.
- Put the plate into the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour or just until firm.
- If you don’t want to eat it right away, put it into a covered plastic box.